Training & Education
What this course does is demystifies something that feels really scary and chaotic, by giving you a roadmap as to what is going on, and giving you some effective steps and concrete tools. Its very practical yet can also be very transformative.
Workshops and Trainings deliver the theoretical and experiential material of Marshall Rosenburg's model, Non-Violent Communication. The dual emphasis of these trainings are:
-Communication through challenges
-Empathic listening skills and tools
What to Expect:
- an in-depth exploration of non-violent communication, empathy, and active listening
- contrasting a judgement-based conflict dialogue with empathic dialogue (for self and other) using the Observation, Feelings, Needs, Requests structure.
- tactical skills to work through conflicts such as identifying needs and finding mutually fulfilling strategies
- hands on conflict resolution practice through role-playing and written exercises
- skills to quickly diffuse conflict to a workable level
- a greater sense of cohesion and teamwork within your group
- addressing actual issues in the group
- activities catered to the needs of your particular group
I found the intention and clarity with which Casey speaks inspiring. She has sparked in me a strong interest in Non-Violent Communication. Her passion really shines. -AB